Laser Optimization and Accurate Measurements
The Renishaw ML10 Laser Interferometer System is the peak of modern technology in terms of evaluation and exact calibration of machine tools, coordinate measuring machines and other positioning systems. The system provides a number of measurement options, including: linear positioning accuracy and repeatability of an axis, angular pitch and yaw of an axis, straightness of an axis, squareness between axes, flatness of a surface.
- System accuracy of ±0.7 ppm is maintained throughout its operating range of 0ºC - 40ºC
- Quick and safe alignments with a tripod mounted laser
- Error compensation software can be used with most CNC equipment
- Can be used for calibrating axes up to 40 m
- High precision compensation for temperature, pressure and humidity